Header Ads

The Warm Heart of Africa

Brick! The primary building material for school blocks in Malikha Zone, #Malawi.
See Source
View from the Rover.
See Source
God's timing is perfect, even if at the at the beginning I was afraid, now I can say that I fell in love with Africa... #travel #Africa.
See Source
This is Malawi. Sunsets are prettier there. Soon..
See Source
Phalombe Catholic Church and Rectory Malawi, Africa.
See Source
Malawi Roadside Vegtable Sellers by Allan Rickmann, via Flickr.
See Source
Lake Malawi, Africa.
See Source
My dream honeymoon location!! Kaya Mawa in Malawi...amazing!!
See Source
Lake Malawi, Africa kristallklares Wasser und Sonnenlicht noch 30m unter der Wasseroberfläche.
See Source
I couldn't believe the loads of goods that the. Malawians could haul on their bicycles. Simply amazing..
See Source

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.